The WilliamsRDM Solar Tester is built to test the voltage, current and power output of the WilliamsRDM covert solar devices and other equivalent solar systems. The tester can be used to verify proper operation and wiring of repaired cables and solar panels. It can also be used to measure the performance of the solar panels in a deployed location to verify operation and power output. Using the optional paint adapter kit, the solar tester can be used as a guide to apply WilliamsRDM’s custom formulated paint to the covert solar devices in the field without the fear of over painting and thus degrading the solar devices.
The solar tester can be connected to any compatible solar panel to verify repairs, measure performance in a given location or record solar panel degradation over time. When used in conjunction with a refence panel, an unpainted, covert solar rock or log can be painted in the field to allow for better camouflage. The user can use the solar tester to balance camouflage with power output.
- Interfaces with WilliamsRDM Covert Solar Devices and Equivalent Solar Products.
- Intuitive User Interface
- Measures Standard Solar Panel Parameters
- Open Circuit Voltage
- Short Circuit Current
- Maximum Power Point Voltage, Current and Power
- Allows testing of field repaired solar devices
- Max Input Voltage: 50V
- Max Input Current: 1A
- Max Power: 12W
- Built in overload protection
- Uses standard AA Alkaline Batteries
- Easy to read backlit LCD display.
- 15-minute auto power off
|Dimensions||8.75″ x 4″ x 1.25″|